- Final, DET@TEX, 6: Hallion called 94.8% during a Texas rout.
- Final, MIL@STL, 5: Miller scores 90.3% in one of the shortest CS games to date.
- Final, MIL@STL, 4: Everitt struck by foul in 5th; finishes with 91.8% (Pre-5: 90.8% (79-87) Post-5: 93.3% (56-60)).
- Final, TEX@DET, 5: Nelson misses just two pitches and calls a remarkable 98.7%, best of the postseason.
- Final, TEX@DET, 4: Culbreth calls 92.6% during his contest's extra innings affair.
- Final, TEX@DET, 3: Wolf earns 90.2% during his Championship Series debut at Comerica Park.
- Final, STL@MIL, 2: Timmons goes 93.3% during a Cardinals dominated offensive spectacle.
- Final, DET@TEX, 2: Vanover finishes at 92.0% as his game goes a postseason-leading 11 innings.
- Final: DET@TEX, 1: Welke starts off the ALCS with <90.0% through stormy Texas weather.
- Final: STL@MIL, 1: Darling finishes with a very impressive 95.8% after issuing warnings in the 1st inning.
Notes and Archives
DET@TEX, Gm1: HP Umpire Tim Welke: pfx (50-53 Called Strikes, 87-102 Balls = <90.0%)
STL@MIL, Gm1: HP Umpire Gary Darling: pfx (51-53 Called Strikes, 107-112 Balls = 95.8%)
DET@TEX, Gm2: HP Umpire Larry Vanover: pfx (49-56 Called Strikes, 113-120 Balls = 92.0%)
STL@MIL, Gm2: HP Umpire Tim Timmons: pfx (49-52 Called Strikes, 104-111 Balls = 93.3%)
TEX@DET, Gm3: HP Umpire Jim Wolf: pfx (41-48 Called Strikes, 79-85 Balls = 90.2%)
MIL@STL, Gm3: HP Umpire Sam Holbrook: pfx (32-40 Called Strikes, 104-108 Balls = 91.9%)
TEX@DET, Gm4: HP Umpire Fieldin Culbreth: pfx (46-50 Called Strikes, 104-112 Balls = 92.6%)
MIL@STL, Gm4: HP Umpire Mike Everitt: pfx (46-54 Called Strikes, 89-93 Balls = 91.8%)
TEX@DET, Gm5: HP Umpire Jeff Nelson: pfx (54-56 Called Strikes, 93-93 Balls = 98.7%)
MIL@STL, Gm5: HP Umpire Bill Miller: pfx (39-50 Called Strikes, 82-84 Balls = 90.3%)
DET@TEX, Gm6: HP Umpire Tom Hallion: pfx (35-37 Called Strikes, 111-117 Balls = 94.8%)
STL@MIL, Gm6: HP Umpire Mike Winters: pfx (47-53 Called Strikes, 108-110 Balls = 95.1%)
DET@TEX, Gm 1: Welke calls for the tarp a second time during a downpour in Arlington, Texas
STL@MIL, Gm 1: Darling issues warnings to Cards and Brewers after Fielder is hit by a pitch in the 1st
DET@TEX, Gm 2: Umpires conference, overturn wild pitch call to hit by pitch
- ALCS, Gm 2: Jim Leyland is upset because he alleges that umpires are not allowed to ask for help
STL@MIL, Gm 2: Cardinals get a double play with a little help from 1B Umpire Sam Holbrook
TEX@DET, Gm 3: Wolf is mic'd up, jokes with the Tigers clubhouse attendants/ball boys and players
TEX@DET, Gm 4: Culbreth orders stadium security to remove distracting gold colored jacket from seating area
MIL@STL, Gm 4: Everitt makes a terrific safe call at home plate / Foul ball strikes below padding
MIL@STL, Gm 4: Darling calls time, but play continues; Dotel strikes out Weeks anyway
TEX@DET, Gm 5: Umpire Nelson Falls Two Pitches Short of Perfection [Bleacher Report Article]
DET@TEX, Gm 6: Culbreth elects not to call spectator interference on Bartman-like foul ball
DET@TEX, Gm 6: Hallion speaks with George W. Bush, perception of bias strikes Tigers fans
DET@TEX, Gm 6: Welke rules no swing on Cruz, broadcasters waste no time in offering disagreement
STL@MIL, Gm 6: Darling calls Braun out on a close diving play at first base
*Live accuracy rates are not available during reviews, challenges or during suspiciously normalized contests.
'The UEFL reports all sub-90.0% accuracy games as "<90.0%"