|The Umpire Ejection Fantasy League presents the UEFL Portal|
For a virtual tour, feel free to consult the following video. High Definition and/or full screen viewing are recommended.
- Member Roster: A sortable list of UEFL members, which will contain specific draft order information upon the conclusion of the registration period. The Member Roster also contains the draft board, which will fill as the draft progresses.
- Appeals Board: UEFL members recently voted to create an Appeals Board that will routinely rule on issues of challenged Qualities of Correctness. This page contains information for prospective Appeals Board candidates, such as position requirements and deadlines. During the season, the Appeals Board page will contain a sortable linked list detailing each and every action taken and decision rendered by the Board.
- MLB Ejection List: This sortable list will display every ejection that occurs during the 2012 season: the Ejection number, ejecting umpire, ejected person, etc. The ejection number will be linked to the ejection blog post on the CCS website, while the umpire entry will be linked to the appropriate umpire's profile page (see Umpire Roster/Stats).
- Ejections Feed: This page lists recent MLB ejections, as reported by the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League blog at CCS. All entries are linked.
- Umpire Roster / Stats: Every MLB and AAA fill-in umpire is listed on the Umpire Roster/Stats page, along with their 2011 ejection and UEFL points totals and +/- figure (see the page for more details). Clicking on any umpire's name takes you to his UEFL profile: a page that includes ejection history since 2005, detailed information about the umpire's 2011 ejections, a biography, post-season and special event appearances and recent activity, which links back to the UEFL blog at CCS.
- Historical Data: This page includes summary ejection statistics since the 2005 season and comprehensive ejection information for every official regular or post-season ejection since 2008. Detailed fields include ejected person, position and team, whether the ejected person's team was winning pre-ejection and how that team fared post-ejection (runs scored and allowed), inning of ejection (offense or defense), reason for ejection, play result, umpire classification (calling or secondary) and of course, Quality of Correctness.
- UEFL Rules Book: As approved by the UEFL membership at the conclusion of the 2011 season, the 2012 Official Rules of the Umpire Ejection Fantasy League appear in their entirety.