- 10/21, SF@KC 1: Jerry Meals (1st): pfx (106/109 Balls, 44/50 Strikes = 150/159 = 94.3%). +5 SF.
- 10/22, SF@KC 2: Eric Cooper (1st World Series): pfx (91/93 B, 37/40 S = 128/133 = 96.2%) +5 SF.
- 10/24, KC@SF 3: Jim Reynolds (1st World Series): pfx (89/90 B, 39/45 S = 128/135 = 94.8%) +3 SF.
- 10/25, KC@SF 4: Ted Barrett (3rd World Series): pfx (115/115 B, 39/48 S = 154/163 = 94.5%) +3 KC.
- 10/26, KC@SF 5: Hunter Wendelstedt (1st World Series): pfx (81/81 B, 29/39 S = 110/120 = 91.7%) +4 KC.
- 10/29, SF@KC 7: Jeff Nelson (3rd World Series): pfx (68/68 B, 39/43 S = 107/111 = 96.4%) NU.
Series Complete: WS Giants defeat Royals (4-3), net advantage Giants, +10 pitches (won series).
Instant Replay Reviews (R-QOC Coloring: Green [Confirmed], Yellow [Stands], Red [Overturned]):
1) 2B Umpire Jeff Kellogg's safe call on pickoff attempt is confirmed by Replay Official Jerry Meals
2) 1B Umpire Eric Cooper's safe call is overturned for a double play by Replay Official Jerry Meals
Other Plays (Green [Correct], Yellow [Irrecusable or Inconclusive] or Red [Incorrect]):
- WS 1: Umpires have a conference to rule Perez's check swing a foul ball, Replay shows U3 call play dead
- WS 2: 2B Umpire Ted Barrett calls a close third out at second base; Bochy doesn't challenge
- WS 2: 2B Umpire Ted Barrett rules in San Francisco's favor at second; Yost does not file
- WS 2: With game out of reach, Umpires separate Giants, Royals after Infante HR, bench clearer
- WS 4: 1B Umpire Hunter Wednelstedt rules Hosmer safe as Vogelsong cannot find first base
- WS 4: 1B Umpire Hunter Wendelstedt calls Crawford out on footrace with Vargas to the bag
- WS 5: 1B Umpire Jeff Kellogg punches out Perez on Belt's slide into first base
- WS 6: 1B Umpire Jeff Nelson rules Escobar safe at first base on missed tag by Belt
- WS 6: 1B Umpire Jeff Nelson calls Cain out at first as Belt keeps his foot on the base
- WS 7: 3B Umpire Ted Barrett sees Gordon safely into third on slide around Sandoval's foot
- WS 7: 2B Umpire Jim Reynolds bangs out Escobar on high chopper fielded by Crawford