Key items on the docket include (*asterisk indicates a Rules Change):
- *Basket Interference: Shall the "cylinder" above the rim restriction be eliminated, akin to FIBA?
- Flopping: Shall faking a foul be tracked via a technical foul-like points system? (No vote)
- *Inbounds Location: Shall teams dictate post-timeout inbound locations (sideline vs. baseline)?
- *Instant Replay, Flagrant Fouls: Shall all flagrant 1 & 2 fouls be subject to replay review?
- *Instant Replay, Goaltending & Restricted Area: Shall replay be approved for calls in the final 2:00?
- Lottery: Shall the league's draft lottery system be tweaked, reworked or eliminated?
*Update* 7/19/12 19:10 Pacific Time: The Board has passed both instant replay proposals. Instant replay may now be used to determine all flagrant foul calls and for restricted area and goaltending calls in the final two minutes of regulation or overtime. Flopping has been referred to the competition committee, which meets in September.