- 10/06, TOR@TEX Gm 1: Chad Fairchild: pfx (78/81 Balls + 48/50 Strikes = 126/131 = 96.2%) +3 TOR.
- 10/06, BOS@CLE Gm 1: Brian Knight: pfx (105/106 Balls + 52/56 Strikes = 157/162 = 96.9%) +1 CLE.
- 10/07, TOR@TEX Gm 2: Lance Barksdale: pfx (101/105 Balls + 39/42 Strikes =140/147= 95.2%) +3 TOR.
- 10/07, BOS@CLE Gm 2: Phil Cuzzi: pfx (88/91 Balls + 45/49 Strikes = 133/140 = 95.0%) +5 CLE.
- 10/07, LAD@WAS Gm 1: Dan Bellino: pfx (111/115 Balls + 47/50 Strikes = 158/165 = 95.8%) +5 LAD.
- 10/07, SF@CHC Gm 1: Todd Tichenor: pfx (75/79 Balls + 31/34 Strikes = 106/113 = 93.8%) +1 CHC.
- 10/08, SF@CHC Gm 2: Alan Porter: pfx (77/78 Balls + 50/54 Strikes = 127/132 = 96.2%) +3 SF.
- 10/09, LAD@WAS Gm 2: Chris Guccione: pfx (120/124 Balls + 42/55 Strikes = 162/179 = 90.5%) +7 LAD.
- 10/09, TEX@TOR Gm 3: Sam Holbrook: pfx (100/107 Balls + 47/50 Strikes = 147/157 = 93.6%) +4 TOR .
Series Complete (ALDS TOR Over TEX 3-0), 94.9%, 413/435, Net Skew: +10 TOR.
- 10/10, WAS@LAD Gm 3: Ron Kulpa: pfx (132/135 Balls + 52/57 Strikes = 184/192 = 95.8%) +2 LA.
- 10/10, CLE@BOS Gm 3: Tony Randazzo: pfx (113/117 Balls + 57/61 Strikes = 170/178 = 95.5%) +2 BOS.
- 10/10, CHC@SF Gm 3: Larry Vanover: pfx (148/154 Balls + 58/64 Strikes = 206/218 = 94.5%) +6 SF.
Series Complete (ALDS CLE Over BOS 3-0), 95.8%, 460/480, Net Skew: +4 CLE.
- 10/11, WAS@LAD Gm 4: Tom Hallion: pfx (91/95 Balls + 29/35 Strikes = 120/130 = 92.3%) +2 LA.
- 10/11, CHC@SF Gm 4: Marvin Hudson: pfx (108/111 Balls + 39/41 Strikes = 147/152 = 96.7%) +1 CHC.
Series Complete (NLDS CHC Over SF 3-1), 95.3%, 586/615, Net Skew: +7 SF.
- 10/13, LAD@WAS Gm 5: Jeff Kellogg: pfx (118/126 Balls + 38/45 Strikes = 156/171 = 91.2%) +1 WAS.
Series Complete (NLDS LAD Over WAS 3-2), 93.2%, 780/837, Net Skew: +15 LAD.
NOTE: The highest plate score during the 2015 Division Series was Alfonso Marquez' 98.1% (ALDS Game 3). The highest plate score overall during the 2015 Postseason was Paul Emmel's 98.5% (NLCS Game 4).
Instant Replay Reviews (R-QOC Colors: Green [Confirmed], Yellow [Stands], Red [Overturned]):
ALDS A1) 1B Umpire Lance Barksdale's inning-ending out call stands at first base
ALDS A1) 2B Umpire Sam Holbrook's safe call stands on close sliding play at second base
ALDS B1) HP Umpire Brian Knight's safe call is overturned on crafty tag put out at the plate
ALDS B1) 2B Umpire Tony Randazzo's safe call is overturned when Chisenhall slides off the bag
ALDS B1) 2B Umpire Tony Randazzo's safe call stands as David Ortiz slides underneath the tag
ALDS A2) HP Umpire Lance Barksdale's out call stands at home on Donaldson's tag of Desmond
ALDS B2) 2B Umpire Paul Emmel's safe call is overturned on Indians' tag of Ramirez' foot
NLDS A2) 2B Umpire Marvin Hudson's safe call is overturned as Baez breaks contact with base
ALDS A3) 2B Umpire Joe West's slide rule interference no-call is confirmed on game-ending slide
ALDS A3) HP Umpire Sam Holbrook rules Donaldson touched home (same play); call confirmed
NLDS B3) HP Umpire Ron Kulpa's foul tip ruling stands as evidence fails to indicate hit-by-pitch
NLDS A3) 1B Umpire Marvin Hudson's out call in the 6th stands on challenge of pulled foot
NLDS A3) 1B Umpire Marvin Hudson's out on the backend of an extra-inning DP stands on review
NLDS A3) 2B Umpire John Hirschbeck's trap call is overturned to a catch in extra innings
NLDS A4) 1B Umpire Umpire John Hirschbeck's out call at first is overturned on diving play
NLDS A4) RF Umpire Larry Vanover's no-HR/in play call in confirmed on Crawford's double
NOTE: There were 14 Replay Reviews during the 2015 Division Series (9/14 Affirmed = .643 RAP).
2016 AL and NL Division Series Totals: 3 Confirmed, 7 Stands, 6 Overturned. 10/16 = .625 RAP.
Other Notable Plays (QOC: Green [Correct], Yellow [Irrecusable/Inconclusive], Red [Incorrect]):
ALDS A1) HP Umpire Fairchild rules batter interference, disregarded as runner caught stealing
ALDS B3) 2B Umpire Bill Miller gives no indication on potential runner interference on batted ball
NLDS B4) HP Umpire Tom Hallion calls Yasiel Puig for an inning-ending check swing strike